Monday, June 8, 2009

Supreme x Budweiser


As part of their summer 2009 collection, New York clothing brand Supreme teams up with American beer company and cultural icon Budweiser. This eye-popping collection has already sparked a lively debate on discussion boards and forums throughout the fashion blogosphere.

Personally, I'm not sure what to make of this collaboration. I'm a fan of Supreme but I don't particularly like such blatant product placement and I think some of the pieces in the collection are downright tacky. On the other hand, there are some clean items (I like the bags and a couple of their shirts) and there is something appealing about this campaign. It almost has a kind of Andy Warhol feel to it - pop-art meeting urban fashion. Regardless, I'm sure all the items in this collection will be copped by NY hipsters immediately.

[Click the above link for a look at the entire product line].
.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment