Sunday, February 22, 2009

Batman: Dead End Video



In honor of the 81st Academy Awards I present to you Batman: Dead End. This is a nice video I stumbled upon years ago in my freshman year at Cal. I was downloading Batman cartoons on DC++ and came across this live-action short video written and directed by Sandy Corolla. I'm a huge fan of the Batman franchise and I think this video stays true to the original comic with its dark lighting and its gritty tone. I also like this video's take on the Joker role. Of course there is no way Andrew Koenig can measure up to the captivating performance Heath Ledger delivered in the epic The Dark Knight, but he holds his own (this video was made in 2003). The movie has a few nice surprises and shows why Batman is so beastie. Enjoy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. im down for a multi character gotham brawl, nice little diamond in the rough download. i woulve enjoyed a governor cameo for a predator tag team session.

    ReplyDelete