Monday, February 9, 2009

Christoph Neimann - "I LEGO N.Y."


"During the cold and dark Berlin winter days,
I spend a lo
t of time with my boys in their room.
And as I look at the toys scattered on the floor,
my mind inevitably wanders back to New York."

-Christoph Neimann



Acclaimed artist and children's book author Christoph Neimann takes LEGOs – one of the most recognizable and popular toys ever produced – and offers his abstract vision of The Big Apple. While Neimann’s exhibition is visually simplistic, it is incredibly imaginative and he succeeds in capturing some of the NY’s most unique features with striking clarity. Fresh.




Follow the link below for the full "I LEGO N.Y." collection.

via The New York Times

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. this is dope!! love the guy on the subway one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja the pickle..your friend should expand his leggo earring collection with these in mind

    ReplyDelete